The Kunoichi's PlayGround (Boys Welcome)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kunoichi's PlayGround (Boys Welcome)

The Great Nations, At An Attempt To Form Peace, Have Decided To Transfer Nin From There Home Countries To Other Villages. There Sent There To Learn As Much As They Can About Their Asingned Village As a Sign Of Trust. ^-^ (Dont Understand? Ask!)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules and other Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

Location : Searchin For People to Fill in Some Jobs on the Site!

Rules and other Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Rules and other Stuff   Rules and other Stuff EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 9:20 am

sunny Unless you gots my permission, members are only aloud 1 OC or 1 Current Character not both though, sorry.

sunny Be civil I'm not that strict so I'm not getting specific but you should no whats alright ^-^

sunny I don't really care Much about grammar but make it it look nice, capitalize 1st words in sentances and periods/commas are good too!

sunny Keep the ball rolling! Bored? Tell me, I'll plan a festival ^_~

sunny And finally just follow the rules and no more will be added, but if I have to I will :\

Alsoly (made up word lol) I will be doing some weird things on here,

drunken I may ask my friends down at the Akatsuki to Kidnap you one day ^______^
drunken Maybe post some bizzar mission for the Genin (or any other rank :])
drunken Send funny messages
drunken And every once in a while I might have a big storm come through and wreck a house or shop!

Plus What Ever Else I Can Think Of!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ninjapark.forumotion.com

Rules and other Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kunoichi's PlayGround (Boys Welcome) :: New Peoples! Come Here! :: Rules/Usefull Info-
Jump to: