The Kunoichi's PlayGround (Boys Welcome)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Kunoichi's PlayGround (Boys Welcome)

The Great Nations, At An Attempt To Form Peace, Have Decided To Transfer Nin From There Home Countries To Other Villages. There Sent There To Learn As Much As They Can About Their Asingned Village As a Sign Of Trust. ^-^ (Dont Understand? Ask!)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Available Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Boss
Admin
The Boss

Location : Searchin For People to Fill in Some Jobs on the Site!

Available Characters Empty
PostSubject: Available Characters   Available Characters EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 5:09 pm

drunken I know peoples are missing and im sorry :[, but i either didnt think o them or didnt think they where important enough. (If you want somebody not up just ask and gimme a reason why ^.^)

drunken Just post who you want and why, ^.^ I could even care less if it's just because they're your favorite. If so, just tell me why n.n

drunken After that I'll put your name up next to the X-ed out character name and we're,*drum roll* All Done!

drunken Oh and a couple characters I MAY have special jobs for! ^-^

Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura

Kiba
Shino
Hinata

Shikamaru
Choji
Ino

Neji
Lee
Tenten

Gaara
Kankuro
Temari

Kakashi
Kurenai
Asuma
Baki

Pein (special job)
Konan
Itachi
Kisame
Hidan
Kakuzu
Deidara
Sasori
Tobi
Zetsu

Tsunade (special job)
Jiraiya
Orochimaru

Shizune
Kabuto
Anko
Ebisu

Alright That's All For Now! Oh and Don't Forget To Check Out The Application Area!
Back to top Go down
https://ninjapark.forumotion.com

Available Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kunoichi's PlayGround (Boys Welcome) :: New Peoples! Come Here! :: RP Info Inside-
Jump to: